Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that you all have a wonderful day with your special Valentine's. I love Valentine's Day- although I am thankful for my loved ones every day, it is fun to have a special day just to celebrate those you love. I am especially excited that I get to go away this weekend with my own Valentine! I can't wait for a little alone time and a last get-away before the baby comes. Have a great Valentine's everybody!

6 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE Valentines day too! It looks like I might have a Valentines baby also. Im just waiting for the doctor to call us back and say come on in. Have fun this weekend!

Julia said...

have a great weekend!

queenieweenie said...

Have sooo much fun this weekend! There's nothing better than relaxing with the one you love.

The Okamoto Clan said...

Hey Danielle!
How funny, it really does seem like everyone has or is getting a blog these days. I think this is just a great way to re-connect with people and stay in touch. Your blog looks great! I know our husbands do see each other at ball but it's great we have this now! Have a great weekend!

Chris and Debbie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! You're such a wonderful mother and wife! I hope to be as good as you when we have kids! You'll have to give me some lessons and tips. Have a fantastic weekend with your hubby! :o)

queenieweenie said...

How was the weekend?