On Saturday afternoon we drove down to San Diego for the BYU/SDSU game. It was supposed to have been a few weeks ago, but because of the fires, it was rescheduled. It was really cold- but I loved the chilly weather and warm clothes! We drove down with our friends, the Jones', and met up with some other friends from our ward there. Our friends who moved away in June flew down for the game! It was so fun to see the Wildings and it made me realize how much I miss them. Our kids had a blast playing together. I got brave during the 4th quarter and took the boys all the way down to the field to try to get a picture with Cosmo the Cougar. We had to wait for almost 45 minutes- but we were determined and we got our picture! The kids were so excited to see Cosmo up close and slap him five. The Cougars won 48-27- so that made the night even better. We love BYU football- go Cougars!
Family picture, minus Addie- she's not really a football fan yet.

Patiently waiting for Cosmo to come our way. The boys were yelling for him the entire 45 minutes. I'm sure he came over to us, just to get my boys to shut-up!
Finally, we got the picture!

Aaron's sister, brother-in-law and 3 cute kids met us there. Jake had fun making his cousin, baby Paige, laugh. She thought he was hilarious!

3 comments:
How fun!! I see that Tyler got his cotton candy.
Cosmo definitley makes for a great post! I bet the boys were thrilled.
so in talking to my friend Laura she told me she's pretty sure she went to dinner with you about a year ago. It was with Janell, Carolee Beihn, and Laura and you guys went to Cheesecake Factory. What a small world. Lets plan a day.
Cute pictures... looks like a BLAST! How are you feeling these days?
Post a Comment