Lots of rain+2 little boys= an afternoon of fun!
Wow, my kids had so much fun playing in the mud today! Wondering what I did all afternoon? No need to wonder anymore, I spend the afternoon cleaning up muddy kids. Seriously, it took me almost the entire time. I'm usually always game for putting the kids in play clothes and letting them go to town, but I'm not exactly sure that today's adventures were worth all the work. It was such a mess!
11 comments:
Oh my goodness! Wow, you are a nice mom. Cute pictures.
Whoa--all I can say is whoa and that your kids need to be introduced to the joys of snow! That is a MUCH easier cleanup.
I love the blissful looks on their faces!
oh wow what a FUN day for them. way to go..what a cool mom.
Wow Danielle, you are a much nicer mom then I am! You deserve many many points for that!!
I have to agree...snow is much easier to clean up. On our first snow, I just bundled the kids up and sent them to the yard! They had a blast! When it was time to come in, all they had to do was stomp their boots!
But I'm sure mine would have fun in the mud too...just not sure if I could handle all the clean up!
Those are such cute pictures! You need to frame them all!
LOL, Gavin was standing by me when I looked at these picts and he said,"Uh Oh, yuckie!" I love it! I wanna see the pictures of you down and dirty with them. - Amber
Okay, you definitely win the cool mom prize!
YOU are the BEST mom in the whole world. I don't think I've ever "let" my children do anything like that. You are the woman! LOL
aw danielle the pictures make it all worth it. :) nothing a hose can't fix!
Looks like fun! Tyler looks just like your brother Mike in that pic! I loved your Christmas card pic! You have a darling family.
Post a Comment