Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We Have Cooties!

Please meet, from left to right, Carla, Muka and Sammy-- the Cooties.
I was browsing the aisles of Target yesterday and I saw the "Cooties" game sitting high on a shelf. I've always got my eye out for inexpensive activities to keep the boys occupied, so at $5.99 this was a no-brainer. We got it out yesterday afternoon while Addie napped and the boys had a blast. I can't really say that we followed all the rules, but somehow everybody ended up with all the necessary body parts. We even named them, introduced them to each other and took them on a walk. Who knew Cooties are such fun?
Best Cootie Friends!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I never knew it was so much fun to have cooties. We may need to invest in some of our own!

Pricilla said...

That is funny, I was considering getting that one just last week! Glad it went over so well. That is hilarious that you took them for a walk.

Ani said...

Would that be Muka Sala??!