Monday, September 24, 2007
Not Just for Kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?
If the answer is that they have done very well, then your happiness will be complete. If they have done less than well, then no other satisfaction can compensate for your loss.
11 comments:
That WAS pretty fun. You forgot to mention the lady who died while we were there and how her dead body got wheeled right past us.
ps. I like when you guys are spontaneous like that!
Oh!! That seems like SO much fun!!
Looks so fun. I wish we lived that close to Disneyland.
That sounds like such a good time!! We are planning to meet my parents at Disneyland in November, I can't wait.
soo how awesome is that that you can just run to disneyland for a date night? SO fun.
I'm soooo excited to go to Disneyland!!! Only 9 more days!! I hope you will join us. It looks like so much fun! Hey! If Disneyland has already decorated for Halloween, I'm going to do the same; none of this waiting until October business for me.
I'm so jealous! I wish I could have date night at Disneyland. We'll be there in a few weeks and we are excited!
I keep dreaming that me and Jared will be able to have a fun date there. You know, be kids again...free and running wild. Someday, I hope. So, are you prego? Sorry if that is a dumb question. Congrats! You are a selfless lady! Love that family pic at the end of your blog. Such a handsome family!
I have totally been wanting to do a date night there this fall! OK- that's it. You have inspired me to go!
P.S. What is going on with the dead lady???
summer, we were walking out of adventureland and there were all these paramedics and disneyland employees surrounding this lady. My dad happened to have already sat down before this all happened so we had front row seats! We're not exactly sure she was dead, but they rolled her away with a pillowcase covering her face and she was laying on her side and she was really still. It was super creepy and we came up with all these crazy stories about what happened to her. We were amazed at how fast and effecient the D-land people were. They don't mess around!
Post a Comment