Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Year Older and Wiser, too!

Today is Aaron's 30th birthday! I just wanted to tell him Happy Birthday and I hope he has a wonderful day. He went on a Father/Son camp-out with the boys, so he wasn't even around for his traditional birthday breakfast of pancakes and strawberries! Although, last weekend I threw a big surprise party for him at Dave & Buster's. He was totally surprised (as you can tell from the pictures) and we had lots of fun playing games and visiting. So we kind of already celebrated, but hopefully we can get out for some sushi tonight. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband and father to my kids.

Here are 10 fun things about Aaron Wade Edmonds:
1) He falls asleep on the couch every night.
2) He always smells good.
3) He is extremely disciplined and always eats healthy.
4) He is very ticklish, especially under his neck.
5) He loves his Jeep almost as much as he loves his kids and wife!
6) He is good at everything he does that involves a ball- ping pong, bowling, tennis, you name it- he's good at it.
7) Last year at this time, he decided to start running and complete a marathon. He is doing the St. George Marathon in October and just completed a half marathon. He's amazing!
8) The first thing he does when he gets home from work (after kissing me and Addie) is go outside and play with the boys, usually baseball.
9) He always thanks me for the dinners I make and tells me that I look nice when I dress up and go somewhere.
10) He's the best father and husband ever!


All in a days work.

Walking into the party- SURPRISE!

We love you Dad/Aaron- have a Happy 30th Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

what a great tribute....i love the top ten list. happy birthday to aaron!!

Aaron Edmonds said...

Thanks for the wonderful words about me on my birthday. It is you that is amazing and I am so thankful to have you as my wife, even though I am an old man now.

Ani said...

The party was so fun! I hope you guys got out to sushi on sat.! That picture of Aaron in the Teacup..it look slke he is wearing a funny hat! But it is the lady behind them..her arms! Funny! I love the Blog!!! You are offically a "blogger" now!