It's been a month and I still can't wrap my head around the fact that my boy is 8!
It's true- IT'S GREAT TO BE 8!!
It seems like just yesterday, this sweet baby came into our home.
I blinked... and now he is a boy. I really thought he would always be little.

Since Tyler would be getting baptized when he turned 8, this was quite a big year for him!
We spent the whole month before, on Family Home Evening nights, talking about and learning about baptism and receiving the Holy Ghost.
He had a party with his friends- skate park, pizza and back home for
presents and cupcakes.
My favorite things about Tyler:
he is smart- amazing reader, smart at math, perfect speller
he is a good brother- he LOVES his baby sister, is sweet to Carter and Addie
and gets along with Jake really well (for the most part)
he is a gentleman- he always offers to take my purse or open the door for me
he has a testimony- he is shy, so doesn't share often- but he has a testimony of
the Savior and the gospel, he listens when we teach and he wants to choose the right
he is funny- he makes us laugh all the time
he is athletic- he plays soccer and baseball and is good at both! He loves to
ride his bike and scooter and is getting really good at both of them!
he is my oldest- I have a special place in my heart for this green eyed, tan boy.
We tried so hard for him- appts, drugs, prayers, blessings, fasting.
You name it- we did it.
We wanted him more than anything in the world.
And we finally got him...
and I am thankful for that every, single day.

It seems like just yesterday, this sweet baby came into our home.
I blinked... and now he is a boy. I really thought he would always be little.
Since Tyler would be getting baptized when he turned 8, this was quite a big year for him!
We spent the whole month before, on Family Home Evening nights, talking about and learning about baptism and receiving the Holy Ghost.
He had a party with his friends- skate park, pizza and back home for
presents and cupcakes.
My favorite things about Tyler:
he is smart- amazing reader, smart at math, perfect speller
he is a good brother- he LOVES his baby sister, is sweet to Carter and Addie
and gets along with Jake really well (for the most part)
he is a gentleman- he always offers to take my purse or open the door for me
he has a testimony- he is shy, so doesn't share often- but he has a testimony of
the Savior and the gospel, he listens when we teach and he wants to choose the right
he is funny- he makes us laugh all the time
he is athletic- he plays soccer and baseball and is good at both! He loves to
ride his bike and scooter and is getting really good at both of them!
he is my oldest- I have a special place in my heart for this green eyed, tan boy.
We tried so hard for him- appts, drugs, prayers, blessings, fasting.
You name it- we did it.
We wanted him more than anything in the world.
And we finally got him...
and I am thankful for that every, single day.
1 comment:
I cant believe it either. Seems like I was just holding him in the hospital. He has grown into a darling boy!
Post a Comment