Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Fun

Daddy decided to rake leaves in the yard... that's all the prompting the kids needed to go outside and have some fun. I love that a pile of leaves will entertain my kids- good ol' fashioned fun.

And while the big kids were out frolicking in the leaves... this sweet baby was smiling away inside while mama made dinner. What did we do without her? She is perfection.
How can this not be the very best season of the year?
I love FALL!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like fun! I especially love Avery's sweet face.

mjtraskfam said...

Great pictures, simple pleasures! Fun family times!

Karen said...

You blogged! I was beginning to worry if you ever would again! I'm in shock at how big your kids are. Addie is such a big girl! And I don't even recognize Carter. So sad how fast they're changing and we don't get to see it..
Yes, Fall is the BEST time of year.

Emily said...

Avery is sooooo beautiful!! What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com