Friday, July 17, 2009

a gift for you

I just checked my mail and had a surprise waiting for me! My new Lime Ricki swimsuits have arrived! ( I was worried that they wouldn't come before our trip) What is Lime Ricki, you ask? Well... let me explain.

My sister gave me the heads up on this one. Thanks, Ani! This is a swimsuit company based out of Utah and there tag line is "hip and funky (modest) swimwear." They definitely deliver on their promise! I have never seen such darling and afdordable bathing suits. Their styles are so colorful and fun!

I just couldn't make a decision- so I ordered my top 3, thinking I would send at least one back. I just tried them on and NO WAY I am sending any of them back... they are too cute. Here is my most favorite. They fit well and the best part is that it's modest and covers up the girls.

So here's my gift to you as I leave on vacation.

Take a look... and enjoy your new swimsuit. Cuz I know you're going to buy one!!

You're welcome!

8 comments:

Janell said...

He he. Yes I did buy one! I can't wait to try it on! Thank you thank you!

Pricilla said...

Oooh, I love it! Thanks for the tip:)

Joanna said...

I'm glad to know that they fit well. I am very tempted, but have resisted so far. The one I wanted didn't have the size I needed (whew, that was a close call on resisting...hehe)

Amber said...

I had already bought mine from modbe when my sister told me about them. Gotta love sisters. But they are so affordable maybe I can splurge and get another.

Tanya Smith said...

Thanks for the tip. I checked them out. I just wish they had underwire bras in them...

Emily said...

Danielle! You are going to be the sexiest mamma of four EVER!! Enjoy your vacay and your way cute suit. I must get one. They are the cutest suits I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the "gift"!!

Chris and Debbie said...

You're going to be one stylish mama! Enjoy your new suits and your vacation! Thanks for the advise! I've been on the search for cute suits, they're hard to find!

ashlee said...

Sorry we missed you this week...I was really looking forward to seeing your cute family. Hope you had a blast on your trip! By the way...I too am a HUGE limericki fan! I bought 2 of their suits for my cruise and adore them!