Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Proud

Can we just talk about my cute brother for a minute?

He just got his mission call and will be going to Lima, Peru next month. He is the cutest! I am really proud of him. He's handsome, sweet, funny, very athletic, kind, good with kids, spiritual and just a great guy. We had the amazing opportunity to go to the temple with him this last week. Luckily my mother-in-law was here to watch the kids- or we wouldn't have been able to go. I just couldn't leave Carter with anybody besides Nana! It was an awsome experience and I am so happy I was able to be there with him on his special day. I am going to miss him like crazy while he is in Peru, but I wouldn't want him to be doing anything else for the next 2 years. We did a session at the Newport Beach Temple and then finished with dinner at El Torito. What a great evening!The fam- minus my other brother and his wife (he wasn't able to get away from work.)
Dave looks kinda funny because he was trying to be taller than my Dad. He is, but barely- both are about 6'3".

My parents and Dave.

2 comments:

Chris and Debbie said...

How fun that you all went to the temple together! I'm so proud of David! He's going to be a wonderful missionary and how awesome that he gets to be in Peru for it! What a cute family photo!

Emily said...

What a fun day! David is going to be such a good missionary. I'm so glad you were able to spend that special day with him and your family.