I made about 30 of these wrapped candies and had them hanging from the back patio and draped the fabric banner between the 3 pillars. Those pillars are perfect for parties- I love them!
The candy table! (the star of the party!)

I'm usually pretty strict on candy with my kids, but I was proud of myself for just enjoying the evening and not letting it bother my that every time I looked at this table, my kids were stuffing their faces. I figure one time is okay!


A view of the food table. We had hamburgers, pasta salad, green salad, my mom's yummy baked beans, fruit salad, chips and lemonade- pink of course!

Avery got lots of rides around the yard on her birthday toy! She loves that thing! It's hilarious how she stands straight up in it and holds on to the steering wheel.
I made a little timeline of her 12 months- out of pictures and hung them on the mantle. It made me so sad looking back at those pictures. I have enjoyed every minute of having her in my life- and it's gone so, so fast.
Lots and lots of kids- all hyped up on sugar!
Avery with her Auntie, Uncle Matt (he secretly LOVES her!) and Kim.
The centerpieces for the tables.

Have you seen a cuter bottom and chubby legs??

And last, but certainly not least, the birthday cake! Took her a minute to dive in, but then she had no problems getting into it.



1 comment:
I also love a good party. :)
You did a beautiful job! Love the candy theme.
And could little Avery be any cuter??? :)
Post a Comment