Tuesday, March 1, 2011

way too fast...

Avery Rose turned just turned 8 months.
I can not believe how fast the time is going.
She is perfect. Seriously- there isn't one single thing I would change
about this sweet girl.
She eat great, sleeps wonderfully, plays with her toys,
sits in one spot on a blanket, doesn't crawl (maybe my favorite!),
smiles constantly, travels like a champ and the best part...
she's a total MAMA'S GIRL! I am thankful for her every, single day.
When I think that sometimes I wanted to stop after #4-
I can't even comprehend that I would have missed out on HER.
This month:
She is sleeping 7:30 pm to 8:00 am. With 2- 2-3 hour naps.
Eat solids for breakfast and dinner- and 3-4, 6 oz bottles throughout the day
Weighs 17 pounds.
Just broke her first 2 teeth.
Sits up by herself. Rolls both way.
Copies us when we say "ha" and "da-da."
Loves to be held.
Got bronchitis/RSV this month and was on breathing treatments.
Is great in the car and when we're out running errands and driving the kids around.
Hardly cries- only when tired.
She makes our family complete.
She really is the perfect ending to our family.
These are the words that describe my Avery:
sweet, gently, soft, cuddly, beautiful, perfect, fuzzy hair, deep dark brown eyes,
always smells delicious, all mine, a gift.I love you, Avery Rose.
Thank you for coming to our family.

2 comments:

Emily said...

So sweet! :)

Amber said...

She is adorable, but then all your kids are.