Tuesday, August 4, 2009

the little entertainer

We've had such a fun, busy summer- and I'm way behind on this blog of mine- but I promise I will catch up... someday!

Tonight was just too cute too not document. The kids started swim lessons tonight. After stopping off for ice cream, we ended up out in the backyard (like we usually do) . Aaron was washing Maggie (our puppy) and Carter go a hold of the hose. It was so funny! He was just amazed that he had complete control over this thing. He kept trying to drink out of it and then finally just ended up putting it on his head and waving it all over- in complete awe of the water that was shooting out of it. He especially loved pointing the hose at them and then watching them run away screaming. We didn't let the older kids touch the hose or take it from him, so he had quite a time putting on a show for them. I love it that they are all entertained by their 1 year old brother. I've never seen all of them laugh so hard- they got such a kick out of their baby brother and his new tricks!





7 comments:

Emily said...

That is so adorable!! What a cute little guy. It is so fun to see our older children play with the little ones. It doesn't get much better then that.

Janell said...

CUTE!

Heidi said...

WHAT?!?!?!? He is SO SO SO big. I didnt even reconginze him.

queenieweenie said...

How did he get so big! What a cutie

Amber said...

Wow, I cant believe how grown up he is looking. We need to get together sometime. We miss you guys!

Lisa said...

That is so fun! It's so fun to watch the kids entertain and play with each other. Look how TAN your boys are.

Tanya Smith said...

That is so cute! Your kids are getting so big...